ELECTRICAL & CONTROL SECTION HEAD
Abu Dhabi, UAE
: B.Sc. in Electrical, Instrument/Control Engineering or equivalent
: Any Nationality
: More than 10 years
: Oil & Gas / Petroleum
• Supervises and coordinates all electrical, instrumentation and telecommunication, HVAC systems, fire and gas systems maintenance and engineering activities in the plant.
• Participates in the preparation and implementation of maintenance programmes, reviews modification and new project proposals, examines equipment performance and provides recommendations to enhance maintainability.
• Ensures that all maintenance services are provided safely and efficiently.
• Reviews Statement of Requirements (SOR) specifications of new major, minor projects and in-house projects and organises active participation of key personnel in pre-commissioning/commissioning activities.
• Plays a key role in failure analysis, troubleshooting and turning solutions into lasting results.
Desired Candidate Profile
• B.Sc. in Electrical, Instrument/Control Engineering or equivalent
• 10 years’ experience in the installation, maintenance and repair of a wide range of including 4 years in a senior supervisory position.
• Very good knowledge of English. Knowledge of Arabic is preferable.
• Computer literate.