PROCESS & UTILITY SECTION HEAD
Abu Dhabi, UAE
: B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering or equivalent
: Any Nationality
: More than 10 years
: Oil & Gas / Petroleum
• Directs, controls, plans and supervises the day-to-day operation of all process crude units, utilities units and Hydroskimming units (85,000 barrels/day), to produce pre-determined quantities of specialized products at optimum cost.
• Prepares daily order book for process units and follows up to ensure implementation of all operating instructions in order to achieve specified output at required levels under safe operating conditions.
• Reviews all operating data and initiates order for operational adjustments.
• Participates in maintenance shutdown planning, and in evaluating plant performance.
• Provides recommendations for improving operation.
Desired Candidate Profile
• B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
• 10 years’ experience in a processing (Oil Refinery) industry, including 5 years in a senior supervisory position.
• Very good knowledge of English both written and spoken. Knowledge of Arabic language is desirable.
• Computer Literate.